This page has been designed to provide up-to-date information, guidance and advice with regards to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
- Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
If you need medical help, please use the 111 online coronavirus service.
You can find the answers to frequently asked questions about what you can do and can’t do during this pandemic here.
Keep up-to-date with government information about coronavirus (COVID-19) here